|S.NO||Name of the Member||Position||Designation|
|1.||Dr.G.Saravana Kumar||Chairperson||Dean IQAC|
|2.||Dr.R.Sowmeyan||Member||Dean R & D|
|3.||Dr.S.Govindasami||Member||Professor & Head/CE|
|4.||Mr.A.Vishnu Kumar||Member||Academic & Planning Officer|
GRIEVANCE AND REDRESSAL CELL
The Faculty grievance cell is to focus on the grievance of the faculty members and to arrive a solution within twenty days. The committee seeks cooperation from both faculty and administration members to solve the issue with a better solution.
The committee comprises of 10 members including Chair person, Vice Chairperson and Convenor. The committee has the right
- To accept and consider written and signed complaints of teachers and other academic staff in respect of matters directly affecting them individually or as a group;
- To enquire into the grievances, and make recommendations and report to the concerned authorities for redressal or suitable action; and
- To recommend appropriate action against complainant(s), if allegations made are found to be baseless. Grievances pertaining to the teachers, and other academic staff shall be received in the office of the Chairperson shall be referred to the Teachers’ Grievance Redressal Committee.
- Create awareness among the staff and teachers about the grievance redressal mechanism;
- Register and acknowledge grievances received and referred to them;
- To the extent possible, all grievances received shall be settled within a fortnight by arriving at a final decision;
- If a final decision is not possible within a fortnight, an acknowledgement should be sent to the applicant along with an indication as to when he/she can expect a final reply.
- As a matter of general rule, no grievances should remain pending beyond the limit of three months.
The Chairperson & Convener of the Grievance Redressal Committee should make himself/herself freely available to hear the grievances personally and if not satisfied chair person can reconsider it for review.