The Industry Institute Interaction Cell serves as an interfacing body which handles corporate relations and other related activities for the benefit of the students.
The III Cell engross in activities such as :
- Bridging the gap between Industry and Institution by entering into MoUs,
- Organize workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the Faculty and the Industries
- Invite experts from Industry to participate in Curriculum Development
- Arrange Visits for Students & Faculty to various industry and vice-a-versa
- Obtain consultancy, research projects from industries and ensure timely completion to the satisfaction of the industry
- Visits of Faculty to industry and Industry to institute delivering expert lectures on subjects of mutual interest
III Cell also provides a platform for both the students as well as faculty members to be aware of Industry expectations of skill sets required for students. This enables students to be aware of the lacunae in their skills and provides an opportunity to upgrade them.